Monday, March 19, 2007

when im bored

i would snap up a few pictures in college during my class... these are what i got...

i was way to sleepy to concentrate on what my maths teacher was teaching -- STATISTICS -- boring, and i was sleepy, come on. =P and sometimes i need to complain about my maths teacher, she doesn't have a good command of english, lack of proficiency and efficiency, and she has trouble pronouncing some words, i wonder why?? not to say that my english is superb, but at least im better than her. i just hope she would get better and better, if not as it goes, every topic would get harder and harder, and i wouldn't want to ge a B for my maths. bleargh, i have to do extra EXTRA work on my own, and the semester exams are just around the corner (JUNE) blah.
shining sun

two pairs of legs hanging

look!! its bright


ohhh, and i drew the above picture, bwahahaah, it's so cute isn't it. practically i drew it. it's from a manga/anime character from BLEACH -- ichigo and i love him. =P

No comments: