Saturday, March 10, 2007

= psst = Volkswagen ::


my dad might be accompanying me to take my SPM results, damn, i told him like a thousand times to not bother me with it, and he doesn't want to stop, he said he would get a heart attack, see how far-fetched is that, im already in boiling water and he can't stop teeeellling me that he'll go with me, this is so bad...i'm not expecting anything yet, ok, calm down...




anyway, today my dad went to test drive a Volkswagen car == Passat, and well, my itchy hands made me took some pictures of the car and the Beetle too, my gwad, the car is just so cute, and so sporty but it costs from 139k to 160k...here are the pictures...hehehe...

well, honestly, i like the car, apart from the outside, maybe some would think is it abit the conservative in the front view, but hey, the interior of the car is the one that matters, well, ahahaha. this car has electronic gadgets in it, it's not a hands on, manual car, instead, its electronic. for instance, there is no handbrake for you to pull, instead the handbrake is just a button away, just one click (actually press) the car would stay put, look at that. the car has turbo engine too, it goes really fast and you could feel the speed, the rush, the boost, the "ooohm", NICE!! the dashboard is really cool too, it's not like those normal dashboard, it has a screen on it, stating how fast you go, fuel consumption, duration of the journey, bla bla bla. it uses advanced technology, and i love it!! lol...isn't it something different driving a Volkswagen rather than always driving the same Honda -lah, Toyota -lah, Mercedes -lah, i mean, you don't see much Volkswagen cars on the road right...?? have your own unique and different style ahahah...

Passat

Beetle


There was this really c ute AUDI minature car, haha, it's cute...

1 comment:

Sara said...

I LURVE the VW cars too..Weeee. Check out the VW polo sport!..Its sooo cute. Costs only 136k I think....reasonable la for VW. Hahhaha. Tell me your SPm marks!..but I likely won't see you on Mon. I'll be collecting on tuesday only ;)