Tuesday, March 6, 2007

:: Happy Birthday ::

Dear Shan Miao, here i wanna wish you Happy Birthday 1st, i wanna be the very first person to wish you!! Happy Birthday!! Happy Sweet 18!! ~~

Happy Birthday to you ~~
祝你生日快乐 !!
Happy Birthday to you ~~
祝你生日快乐 !!
Happy Birthday to you ~~
祝你生日快乐 !!
Happy Birthday to you ~~
祝你生日快乐 !!

A friend in need is a friend indeed
Would always assist me when I’m in need
Ever ready to lend a helping hand
When I’m in broken state

She would always flash a smile
A smile that could be seen in miles
She struts her style
Never fearing peoples’ eyes

Without her, I’d be in an empty world
Long lost and gone
Drowning in my problems and misfortunes
Only her, patiently pulling me out from it

Thank you my friend
Rendering me assistance throughout this 5 years
Giving me lots and lots of laughter and smiles
And best of all, colouring my world with rainbow colours

Meeting her, is the most brilliant thing in the world
Fate brought us together
Would always cherish the moments of sadness and happiness
That we gone through together

A good listener she is
A kind-hearted soul she is
A good Samaritan she is
She is my ‘bestest’ friend

This is my best friend Shan Miao

i tried my best to make it rhyme, but well, it didn't work, brain can't function well at 12am in the morning, hahaha. gal, live your life to the fullest, and don't ever ever forget me ya. i really really love you (shucks, im not a lesbian) ahahaha...

once again, happy birthday!! ~~

No comments: