Friday, March 16, 2007

im sick of somebody right now, and i just hate that somebody right now, i think i would hate him/her forever man, he/she used somebody to get near to me, and then when it's over, bye bye, he/she forgets everything, what kind of f***king arrogant and useless person is that. shit him/her. may you be strike by a lightning. im cruel yeah, but wait till you meet a person who you would really hate, and then you would know my feelings. i hope he/she would vanish away from this world, never never exist in my world, i feel like killing him/her.

he/she made used of me, he/she blamed me for something i didn't do wrong. honestly, i really hate unsincere, lcly, arrogant, lame (but think he/she is yeng) people, especially unsincere people really makes me annoyed. everybody would curse you dude. becareful when you walk.

but it won't take over my life...just wanna release out my feelings, yeah

2 comments:

Sara said...

U = ANGRY. I know. Stating the obvious. but don't let this emotion control your life kay?

Sara said...

U = ANGRY. I know. Stating the obvious. but don't let this emotion control your life kay?