Thursday, May 8, 2008

DNA

we did DNA extraction in the Biology lab today. and it would be the very last lab class i would have in Taylor's. man, i should have stole something from the lab. hahaha. anyway, i stole some pictures -lah. seeeee below, i stole the chair and the cupboard and my friend's watch. HAHA!

i didn't know why i had to take the pictures secretly anyway, squatted down and "whoosh" took out my handphone camera, and "click", "kachakk", and there were the pictures. and my friends behind my table was laughing and told me, "don't need to take the pictures secretly -lah, expose your actions -lah!" hahahahaha. and we laughed...

see that upper clear ethanol layer with a clump or white stringy stuff, thats the DNA


my friend ~~wee~~

after i took those 3 pictures, suddenly...

my Biology lecturer said, "Where is W*** ***ng ahh?" "disappear already ah?"

me thinking "oh man" and quickly stood up and "swoosh" put my handphone in the back pocket and responded, "nothing..." and hehehehehehe

No comments: