Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chinese New Year 2010

I've been wanting to upload pictures from this year's Chinese New Year, as you might have seen from the fireworks pictures at the post below.

However, for 2010, we didn't celebrate CNY eve in Seremban as we used to, but it was held at my house instead because there was some plumbing problem in grandmother's house!

So, here was a few pictures i took that day!

the lantern outside my house, took it from the window.

very nice, different feeling, don't you think?

this is the small decorations in my house

it gives a different feeling in black and white

a picture my brother took of our cousin

my brother, cousin, 1st uncle

my 1st uncle and 3rd uncle standing outside my house

it's time to play the fireworks!

my father (in the singlet) and his brother

nice lighting (:

my cousin

my brother running away from the lit firework. LOL!

my brother lighting the firework


my 3rd uncle lighting the firework

the clump of smoke that came out from some lame nuclear-like firework with no fire

LOL!

my cousin

my father attempting to light the firework that couldn't work in the end

happy sangat

^^

(:

running away from?

There are more pictures to come!

(:

No comments: