Tuesday, May 22, 2007

i want to cut my hair short, like straight and jagged hair, not girl short, but short, so that i could gel my hair, XD. but i don't think it suits me, but i wanna cut!!~~ i don't want to get stuck in the same hairstyle for the rest of my life, this sux, why do i have such little hair and a big forehead, issshh. i wanna cut my hair, i wana cut, i wana cut. *sobs sobs* please comment, i can accept it. aihh.

im not hiding, no, im not running, no,
if you dig a little deeper you will find me...
-james morrison-undiscovered

life's been a little too boring lately, maybe exam is coming, and everybody is giving us exercises, teaching, exercises, teaching, gosh, give me something new baby. i wish i could participate in the Star's Youth programme though, visiting the Perak limestone hills, that would be interesting, but it falls from June 1 to June 5, ish. *waste waste*

"aiyoh, so late already ah, okok, faster faster finish this" -- chem teacher
then she quickly went to the whiteboard and wrote down the answer, quickly and hurriedly explained to us, and you know what, while we were still copying, she *whoooossshhh*, left the classroom, *bang* the sound of the door, and she was gone, and everybody laughed like mad. ever wonder why is she always in such a rush, our chem period mainly falls on 2 p.m. which ends at 3 p.m. so she's always in a rush to go HOME. -_-" interesting teacher, she leaves faster than the students, well, i have interesting teachers anyway, fun fun fun. XD

this is a story told by my friend, related from our friend *sounds complicated*
my friend saw our chem teacher hastily walking out of the school, and she saw long beans wrapped in a newspaper in her bag.

"teacher, you going back home to cook eh?" my friend said
"yala, my long beans want to die already, must faster get back" replied teacher

omgwad, i burst into laughter upon hearing this, it's just damn beh tahan, she's so funny. XD

"last time i was very active in sports wan, i played hockey..." -- bio teacher
"SURE -boh?" said a guy in our class
i think she ignored that. but our class didn't, we laughed...
-_-"

i believe that we would be strong, you and you and you would be tough and strong to face the obstacles descending in front of us, please believe in yourself, and pray -- miracles happen, but what will come, will come...
please pray

4 comments:

Janus995 said...

"yala, my long beans want to die already, must faster get back"

LOL!

Sara said...

You wanna cut your hair??? heheh. go ahead! I think you might suit it. maybe not TOO short first just in case you won't like it. But i waa just thiking that i wanna cut shorter too! :D

Wern Ching said...

if not nice ah, i think i would wear cap to school...XD maybe wud cut it during the hols...aihh, must take the risk. XD ahahaha
nowadays weather so hot ah, cut shorter oso good...XD

Sara said...

Blardy hot weather. Reminds me why i thought of cutting my hair shorter :)