Thursday, June 3, 2010

KLCC Outing + Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (29/05/2010)

On the day before my birthday, (as i had to go to Kuala Kubu Bharu the next day), Shan Miao was so nice to accompany me for an outing to KLCC!

We watched Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time! and i really loved the movie, Jake Gyllenhaal was charming as Prince Dastan, with his yummy body, and the chemistry with Gemma Arterton, who plays Princess Tamina was really not bad at all. and i was really satisfied with all the action scenes, where he jumps and leaps from building to building, just like in the game. I didn't realize the girl was the same girl in Clash Of The Titans!

OK, back to my KLCC outing, of course i wanted to take pictures, especially HDR images.

Now, what is a HDR image? It's actually a High Dynamic Range picture, where there is a greater dynamic range between the lightest and darkest part of an image, then you combine all together in a single picture, and the effect is a much nicer and artistic picture.

I am still all new to this, so i am still in the learning process of processing a good HDR image.

So, below is just a normal picture taken in a single shot.

While this, is a HDR image, where you can see a contrast between the 2 pictures.

you are able to see a more detailed picture of the KLCC

nice? (:

this is a much better picture, because this when the clouds started coming out.

a HDR image

nice? (:

I was basically sweating like mad during the outdoor session in the park. It was really really a hot day even though it was just around 10 something in the morning!

Then we tried jump shots! My favourite!

tada!

laughing crazily all the way

wanted to take both of us jumping together, but it was hard!

then we took this really lovely picture! love it!

Shan Miao like a ballerina or some kung-fu style. LOL!

wee!

peace!

Shan Miao wanted to take with the huge KLCC

and i joined in as well!

yay!

palm trees that has thorns!

childish mode turned on

(:


i was actually tall enough, my legs obviously can touch the ground, so it was quite hard lifting myself up at the monkey pole. HAHAHA!


my brother said this is like some kind of depressed advertisement, or poster for "Don't Do Drugs" kinda thing. LOL!

at the slide!

KLCC from the playground

me at the slide!

i really did slide down (:

and so did Shan Miao. LOL!

how can we miss the swings eh? (:

so happy!

the cute dolphin that Shan Miao wanted me to take

a nice picture of the bridge

Later, we had lunch at the food court. The pizza and spaghetti were really yummy! Thank you Shan Miao for treating me! (:

the pizza

the spaghetti

took picture in the LRT with the DSLR! it worked!

(:

Really had a great great and fun time with Shan Miao! love ya~

Thank you for being under the hot sun with me! HAHAHA!

1 comment:

SynAkmal said...

hello miss,
can i use your KLCC pic in my poster for merdeka?
it's not for commercial use, just for university program