Saturday, May 10, 2008

thanks for the memories

another page in my storybook of life has ended. well, not really yet -lah, just minus the final exams and surrendering the student id part which would happen at the end of June. =P today is actually the last day of having normal classes in Taylor's. man, do i feel heavy in my heart or something.

hahahaahha!!

honestly, i would really miss everything, just everything. enough said. the title of this post has represented everything. no lecturers of mine would be reading this, but still, erm, thank you for all their effort in teaching our class 0701PM11. and to a certain lecturer, thank you so much for your guidance and all. really appreciate everything. every words and stuff you did i will always remember =) hahahahaha. it's really funny our class is just too quiet sometimes. haha. but all the same, it was still a fun 1 and a half years. and take care everybody! =)


Jasmine and Wei Yee

from left to right :: Hazwan, Jasmine, Hui Lu, Wei Yee, me, Yee Ping, Choon Shean, Jun Sam, Zhi Hong, Grace, Sivasini, Wan Ping, Mei Yen, Lydia, Ee Ven, Lip Hong, Leying, and lastly, our mentor and Chemistry lecturer, Ms Careen.

from left to right :: Yee Ping, Biology lecturer :: Ms. Durga, Lydia, Leying, Grace, Jasmine, Ee Ven, Wei Yee, Hui Lu, me

Leying, Lydia, Jasmine, me, Wei Yee

me and Jasmine

me and Yee Ping

Leying and me

me and Wei Yee

Yee Ping and Lip Hong *ahem ahem*

*eh sesat halfway*
this is my freaking cute nephew! haha, he was so curious of my handphone emitting sounds

Biology lecturer, Ms Durga and me

an error occured. HAHA! =P man, i love this picture. hehe.


Yee Ping, Hui Lu, Jasmine

laugh -lah laugh -lah

3 people with crazy facial expression

man, i don't know how to describe this.
one word - LMAO!

still missing 1 or 2 pictures actually, but it doesn't matter. haha. last but not least, GOOD LUCK FOR THE A2 FINALS!! *man, im getting nervous* hehe. im sure gonna miss everything. =)

bye peeps!!

ahhh, and not to forget this...

my good old 5 Science 1~~

No comments: