Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Gone

People around me, faces revealed
Hearts hidden, motive unknown
I stumble upon my pathway
You, wearing a smile on your face
Angel of light
guiding me through
Desperate moments
You held my hand, you held me tight
I'm lost without you
Once again, you were there
Shining your light on me
Assisting me through every suffering moments
When you came
You painted our world together with colours
When you left
You took away everything
Leaving the ruins to me
I landed in darkness
Pain unbearable
It tore my heart apart, blood dripping, tears running down
You kissed me goodbye
In the blink of an eye
You're gone within my sight
You left with a smile

I fell into a world of loneliness
I don't want to be tough
because i need you to protect me
I don't want to be proud
because you're not here with me
Leaving me to reveal the secrets
the mystery behind your soul and eyes

Its been 6 months since
I’ve picked all the shattered pieces up
Threw it away into a pile of long-forgotten memories
Washed away into the deep blue sea forever
And glued myself together
With a layer of protection
I’ve developed as resistance

I don’t need to be fixed
I don’t need to be found because I'm not lost
I just need to be loved
You're gone
But I'll trudge my life alone with courage
With bravery
For i know
You're looking upon me

-c.h.i.n.g-
copyright

P.S. James Morrison!! i like i like!! i like his songs!! =) omgwad, why is the download so slow, i freaking bored right now. and i just found out that the world is a friggin small place. =)

No comments: