Monday, April 30, 2007

classics

"actually you don't need to learn chemistry in class, you could learn it in the kitchen."

"that's why my favourite hobby is cooking, i like to cook, because cooking is like chemistry."
yes, these came out from my chemistry lecturer, and it all started with the surface area of reactants when she talked about boiling potatoes, and even steaming fish. experiment with 2 potatoes, same size, same weight, 1 cut into half, another just remain its original size, and boil the potatoes, which becomes soft first. then later she said,
"it's just like steaming fish, like when i hungry, i would cut the fish into smaller pieces, cause it would be easier to cook, if not i would have to waittt at the kuali there..."
omgwad, it was totally hilarious, it's was freaking funny, and everybody laughed, chuckled, and smiled. XD

one of my classmate said,
"我没有红笔, 怎么办?" (i don't have a red pen, how eh?)
my biology lecturer heard and said,
"没有 red pen then borrow"

P.S. she's an indian XD

yes, my lecturers are fun and funny. XD even more interesting than the students sometimes.
and i love them all (well, to be honest, maybe except my maths lecturer) XD

"honesty is the best policy" XD

and learn how to speak up ok, since you know the answers, and nobody is answering, then answer them, don't be afraid, raise your hand, and state your answer, im trying my very best to do that. XD

my dad just got his new MBenz. and yes, he is glad about it. the car rox. XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha!! i know i know!! those lecturer u least expected them do understand ur language they do!! quite scary and embarrassing one u know. oh,i so can't imagine u raising up ur hand!! =) but nwy,just DO IT!! i support u! n must raise up ur hand one meh? just say it from ur place cannot one ar?
=(

Wern Ching said...

im tried saying it from my place, but then ah...maybe not loud enuf, ahahahah XD kinda paiseh, then my frens beside me look at me, but teacher didn't hear the answer XD

Anonymous said...

say louder lar. now u want to shy shy pula.. hehehehe.. dun lar.. say it till they heard it lar. do u hv marks for participation in class one ar?

Wern Ching said...

u knw me la, im a shy person wat...XD don't have..XD ahaahah