Monday, July 12, 2010

Jon-tzen and Ling's Wedding :: 10/07/2010

The 10th of July, Saturday was my cousin brother's wedding ceremony!

It was definitely a day filled with joy, blessings, laughter and happiness. There were two parts, in the morning was the wedding ceremony at the poolside, while during the night, it was the wedding dinner.

(:

of course i managed to get some good pictures!

but for more pictures, please go to my Facebook photos!

.cupcakes made by my 2nd aunty (the bridegroom's mother), there were 100 of them, all hand-made (icing) and hand-baked. (:

Tomo!

.they look good and taste good as well!.

.the cake.

.the icing on the cake!. .made by my 2nd aunty.

my brother. this picture is caught naturally, seriously, no posing. :P

.my cousin brother aka the bridegroom.


.me and my brother. (:

.my cousin sister and us.

.my cousin brother.

.my father.

.our cute nephew!.

.my father and the son and the nephews.

.the bride. .pretty right?. (:

.at the poolside.


.that is my uncle there as the pastor. (:


.reading their vows to each other.




.happy sangat.


.beautiful couple.

.this is a dreamy picture. XD

.wahaha! the confetti. .they were throwing at each other.


(:

.so happy ^^.

.my cousin sisters.

.my 3rd and 4th aunty.

.looking cool.

.my grandmother and her sister.

.getting ready to throw the flowers.

.credits to my brother for taking this shot. (:

.my cousin sister managed to get the bouquet of flowers!.

.my cousin sister.

.our nephew.

.my cousin sister.

(:

.this is during the tea ceremony. .our very adorable and CUTE nephew.

.both pictures are a must post! because he was so cute!.

.look at his face!. XD

.all smiles and laughter.

.all the uncles and aunties.

.one happy family!.

.coming home with the bride.

.taking the bride home.

.i like this picture ^^.

.Just Married. (:

.wahahaha! my brother and me.

.grandmother. (:

.my mother and me.

.my brother and cousins.

.my brother and cousins.

.cousins.

.my pretty cousin sisters. (:

.the bridegroom's parents and our grandmother.

.happy sangat.

.wahaha! the couple were asked to kiss while everybody were saying "yam seng" for as long as we can.

.my parents and my uncles and aunties.

.flower for his girlfriend. .haha!.

.my pretty cousin sister with her leng-chai fiance. .wedding coming soon!.

.the boys were definitely high that night.

.all laughters when their pictures were taken.

.the 5 handsome boys. .can form boy band already.

.wahahaha.

.this is definitely an awesome jumping shot.

.style -lo boys.

Most pictures were taken by the Canon Lens EF 50mm f1.8 II. There were a few photographers with professional kits! I was the tiniest one there! HAHAHA! but still, i was satisfied by the pictures that I've taken!

Cheers!

(:

No comments: