Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chinese New Year 2010 (2)

On the first day of Chinese New Year, we went back to Malacca to visit my maternal grandmother. The next day (we stayed over at my cousin's house), while we were eating at the "bak kut teh" shop, there came a "Cai Shen Ye" and he was giving out "angpaos" (it's actually lottery number and sweet).

So i took a few pictures of the God of Wealth. LOL!

giving out the "angpaos"

After that, in the evening, we had a gathering at my 3rd uncle's house back in USJ.

Of course, i took pictures again!

(:

during CNY, gambling is a thing that can't be missed!

LOL!

look at my brother smiling there

all of my cousins and my 3rd aunt

"what?"

"hmmm..."

taking and looking at the cards

(:

After having some fun with blackjack, we then continued the night by playing fireworks!

everyone looking at my 3rd uncle putting the rocket firework in the pot

"why so happy?" (:

i like this picture, simply because i captured it to slow but it came out quite a special effect

LOL!

4 of my cousins

"watcha looking at?" (:

this is my cute nephew!

after taking his picture, he tried to grab my camera!

=.="

luckily he was distracted by some crackers. LOL!

candid pictures!

chatting and talking away

my grandmother and her children!

(:

presenting all the ladies!

then, my cousins and my brother started to play cards among themselves

LOL!

playing center

distributing the cards

After that, it was time to "lou sang"!

(:

but the place was quite small, it was quite difficult to fit everybody in

LOL!

everybody happy sangat

"lou sang" is the time when you say all sorts of good stuff to wish everybody!




There are more and more pictures to come!!!

(:

No comments: