Saturday, April 28, 2007

of smokers and lecturers

kid = young goat
so if you say "i have 4 kids at home" meaning "i have four young goats at home" XD

even wonder why people like to smoke? i just so freaking hate it when people smoke, once i was standing at the shops in front of TUCMC, waiting for my mother, and there was about 4 people around me SMOKING, seeing and inhaling in the smoke coming out from their mouths, and from the tip of the cigarette, it just makes me so sick, and it was truly suffocating, yuck, i even tried to stop breathing. tried to move away from that place, but it seems that everywhere there is always somebody who is smoking.

smoking 1 cigarette lower’s one’s life expectancy by 10.7 mins, yes it does, so STOP smoking.

"Even animals know how to get away from smoke but human seems to like smoke so much."

this sentence came out from my thinking skills lecturer, lol. XD

my semester exam is just around the corner (about 1 month and 14 days more) and i have to start serious studying now, if not i would be drowned by the things i need to study later on, gwad. XD.

the only teacher who has reminded us that our exam is about 5 weeks more is my biology teacher, yes, im being pressurized, not by my teacher, but by myself, i have to pressure myself to study, it's hard and difficult, but i can't afford to lose the A's im aiming for. i must excel, and i dared my brother that he must get 90 over for every subject in his mid-year exam, ahahaha, XD. kambatek!!~~ im bored, so, let me blabber about my lecturers, XD. i have 2 young teachers who just came to TUC this year (bio and maths) and 2 experienced teachers (chem and tks).

my chemistry lecturer who is also our mentor (form teacher)
this teacher never gets angry, i'll tell you why. she asks us a question and nobody gives her an answer or a reaction, then she would just smile to herself, and answers the question by herself. *ahaahaha* she never gets angry.
"so, understand ah class?", she asks then smiles
"................." the whole class
when she teaches, everybody is as quiet as a mouse, and plus the classrooms we are in are always freezing cold, and the teacher does not complain even though she's wearing a sleeveless blouse, imagine that, everybody's freezing, but there, she survives the cold ya know. XD. and sometimes she surprises us with her funny but kinda cold jokes, she's a funny teacher and a really really good teacher. XD

my maths lecturer
she's soft. ohyeah, she is soft. that day she was teaching, her voice became softer and softer, and my head got heavier and heavier, i almost fell asleep!!~~ and there was this lecturer who came to observe her teaching, and the class was freaking quiet. and it was so boring, my gwad. i cannot resist the temptation of sleeping, but i didn't sleep la of coz. and she doesn't know how to express herself when she teaches, so, i've got to study on my own, sad -lah, aihh. and sometimes the class would be so noisy and it seems like nobody is listening to her, gwad, it gives me a headache and makes me frustrated. lol. already the teacher not that good, summore make noise, yeeeshh. overall, she's not really a good teacher, not strict enough (it's not that we like strict teachers, but at least we should have a teacher who makes us understand when she teaches and is capable of controlling us) but she's getting better. *aww*

my biology lecturer
my bio teacher and my maths teacher are like totally the opposite, XD. wonder why, but anyway it's quite a good thing. XD. she's a really good teacher, and yes, i (we) understands what she teaches, phew!!~~ i don't really know how to describe my bio teacher, but can say that she has that erm, strict aura? gwad, i mean she's not that strict but she has that tone in her voice that can kinda intimidates us *no, not intimidate, but makes us listen to her* erm, like she knows when is the time to be fun, and when's the time to be strict with us. XD although she's inexperienced, but she's a great teacher, XD. and btw, she loves to ask us questions, and our class is very quiet, then she would pick the students you know, gawd, kinda scary -leh, but for our own benefit also i guess. and besides, she's really really helpful whenever we ask her questions. =)

my thinking skills lecturer
she's an English, but she lives in M'sia for a very long time liao, and they say she's the best tks lecturer in TUC, and yes i agree. she's very funny, but maybe at some point, you might think she's crapping, *ahahahaha* but she's a great teacher. but personally, i find we learning tks is a waste of time, aren't this subject for the wannabe lawyers? why must we learn this subject? it's like drilling my head with a driller. blah. i think it's even better we have an english paper instead of this subject. lol. i hope i would survive this subject, aihh.

all my lecturers are really really nice people, thank you. =)

"every 3 seconds, a child dies of extreme poverty"

it was very saddening when i watched American Idol Gives Back the other day, so, when i work, i wanna give something back to the society, to do my part, and so can all of you too. =)

ohyes, im going to watch Spiderman 3 on May 1st at 1U with my family!!~~ yay!!~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH OH!! can i join ur family??!!? =) since to you,i'm ur family =)