Thursday, June 28, 2007

sick

2 weeks of holiday is just so not good for me. i feel so restless everyday. i think im going to get sick, bleargh. and im damn bored staying at home, i want to do something exciting. this is terrible. =(




anyway, cheerio up, im going to get back to college next tuesday. yay!

and i finally got Kelly Clarkson's My December, double yay! the songs inside are freaking fantastic.

doomsday tomorrow, think they're finally gonna send the report card to my doorstep. gosh. i wonder how my parents would react seeing my "wonderful" results. lol. and actually i just checked it online, results are pretty bad, (or maybe i have high expectations, but how could that be?) but guess this is my balasan for studying last minute, for chemistry and maths especially. lol. and i didn't really manage to study finish everything. lol. so, im pretty satisfied with my results, at least i didn't get 60 something, phew *wipes sweat*. and there was like remarks from the lecturers, blah. lol. just don't laugh at me for my bad results, im just plain dumb. lol.

a friend of mine got "good luck for the future" from my maths lecturer, gwad, what kind of crappy remark is that, so darn funny, what does that even mean? she didn't do badly what. weird man. and wooh, i think they changed our maths lecturer for the 2nd semester. lol. please don't change my other lecturers then, cause they're good. =)

No comments: