Friday, June 15, 2007

Exams

the worst ever.
but anyway im feeling pretty relieved right now, exams are over, but the stress level is totally equivalent to SPM stress level. i have holes in my brain now, cause i've squeezed all the juices out of my grey matter. blah. now let me rant about my exam papers.

First
Mathematics
the 1st paper was actually quite ok, but dumb me, i had some problems with the geometry progression thingy, so i really really hope i could score. the 2nd paper was quite tough, especially the permutation and combination questions, totally, my brain is no use for that, blah. no matter how many exercises i did for that, it's still kinda bootless. i hope i can manage to score an A.

Second
Chemistry
gwad, the 1st paper was quite ok, finished just in time, (40 questions 1 hour) but the 2nd paper was terrible, i think i kinda screwed it up, blah, this is the price you need to pay for last minute revision.

Third
Thinking Skills
omgwad, i totally screwed this whole paper, it's not surprising if i fail this subject, come on, i don't want to be a lawyer, i don't need to analyze who's credible, plausible, believable, flaws, weaknesses, strengths, conclusions, it's just killing my brain. it really did, it harmed my brain, and i was kinda half awake that time, blah. don't kill me.

Fourth
Biology
i was damn confident for this paper, anyhow, although how confident i am, i always make some really stupid careless mistakes, blah, what is this man, i feel so angry at myself, blah. could have scored 40 per 40, but now i got 3 mistakes liao, no!! totally depressing (just joking), but aihh, could have done better. i still want to score an A for it. and the 2nd paper was abit the tough, but overall, it was quite ok. please give me an A. XD

and now, im still dreading the day when the report card comes at my doorstep, how shocked my parents would be, and the Parent-Teacher Day, blah...
damn, don't give up
seriously, i just found out the most most crazy thing ever, bwahahaahahahah XD i can't believe my eyes, but don't tell me im dreaming, good for me. XD
gwad, im feeling touched right now, it's been such a long time since i touched my friendster, and aww, i actually received some messages, thought i was long forgotten you know. XD
gwad, suddenly i just miss running around the MPSJ field with all my PBSM friends, although it was tiring, but helping people together is such a great thing to do, aihh, just miss the good old days suddenly, the marching, the...

im currently in a shocked state right now. gwad, im totally speechless

thinking of all those lamo and funny things i've done in the past, it's just so funny! it's damn weird thinking what you would be doing when you hit 20 something, hmm, can i still maintain my childishness? *heh*

2 comments:

sm said...

no, not childish, it's d best part in life that v can b crazy b4 v bcome mummy 2 our children or daddy. very
nice, hope v got crazy things 2 do (positive crazy things) together then immortalise them s one of d best moment =D

Wern Ching said...

awwwww, i probably be still crazy about kelly clarkson and disney stufff......XD