Saturday, June 30, 2007

overall

my results are pretty ok, except that bloody Thinking Skills, omgwad, it just sucks like hell, damn, just how stupid can i get with Thinking Skills, pretty embarrassed by my marks. =( need to remind myself not to take for granted for Maths and Chemistry, studying last minute is just NOT the best remedy, need to put in extra effort from now on, and yeah, im proud of my Biology, remind to self, no slacking. =) i've finally reached my target for it, yay, it feels so good man, next target chem and maths. =)

"Thinking Skills sucks!!"

Targets for 2nd semester
1. continue struggling with my laziness, HAVE to shake it off
2. get my Moral projectS done
3. be a good and naughty girl
4. revise my work everyday
5. do NOT slack off from Biology
6. KEEP UP with Maths and Chemistry *headache*
7. do not ponteng class
8. impress myself, live up to my expectations
9. revise my Theory for my exam *headache again*
10. and love everybody =)

omgwad, i don't want to study at the SAM block this semester -leh, terrible.

No comments: