Friday, June 15, 2007

i've been tagged!! dig brain dig brain, gosh, i think i went cuckoo after the exams, blah, my brain is totally blasted

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : L W C
Birth Date : 30.05.1989
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Brown
Hair Colour : Black brown with highlight
Right or left : Right

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : i come from a Chinese family, my dad is a Hainanese, and my mum is a Hokkien
My Fears : insects - it gives me the goosebumps
My weaknesses : laziness
My Perfect Pizza : lotsa cheese and cheese

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : another great day
My bedtime : 11 pm - 1 am
My most missed memory: high school!!

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or coke : Coke
Single or group dates : Single
Adidas or Nike : Nike - i love it
Tea or Nestea : neither
Chocolate or Vanilla : chocolates!!
Cappuccino or Coffee : coffee

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : nope, and never will
Curse : at times
Take a shower : duh
Have a crush : nope, not now
Think you've been in love : maybe
Go to school : college actually, and im freaking loving college right now
Want to get married : erm, i like to be free
Believe in yourself : yes, i believe i can fly, oops, i believe i can do it
Think you're a health freak : yes, i always nag at my brother not to eat too much chicken fat and meat, you would get atherosclerosis, and don't suck the prawn's head, it's filled with chemicals

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : yep
Gone to the mall : duh
Been on stage : yes
Eaten sushi : yes
Dyed your hair : highlighted

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...
Played a stripping game : nope
Changed who you were to fit in : nope

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : erm, i don't know

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY..
Best eye colour : blue
Best hair colour : black
Short hair or long hair : short

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : continuing this tag
Hour ago : in the car
1 day ago : relaxing
1 month ago : studying
Year ago : SPM

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : everything!! too many to list it out - peace!!
I feel : relaxed, everything is over, not really over yet though
I hate : -----
I hide : secrets
I miss: shan miao
I need : confidence

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
i don't have people to tag, and so i'll just leave it here. peace!!

2 comments:

sm said...

cant blif u miss me that much lo....so happy...miss you here..but loaded with stress n notes, i 4got abt u d, nope nope, d opposite, miss u more, oh gosh!bring me away, i need u n need "relax" =D

Wern Ching said...

of cuz i miss you that much la, i everyday oso think about u leh...peeps, im not lesbian you can relax about dat