Saturday, July 28, 2007

untitled


i can't think of anything interesting to post in my blog anymore, maybe because i had been doing some serious thinking about my future. it seems like the days go by faster and faster, and im still struggling with my inner self, feeling really vague and ambiguous about my future, making me numb, and feeling sad, because i might not be able to pursue what i had been aiming for all my 18 years.

i seriously admit that i had not put enough effort before this to get what i want, and im really feeling remorseful, and regret is all i feel, but looking back at the past won't do me any good, Shan Miao told me not to think about the past anymore, so i'll just wipe away the past, and absorb what is left, the lesson behind every sin.

im having some little problems that i can't really share it in here, but i'll be rest to assure that i would be ok and alright. after all, i had learned to look things at a different point of view, to look positively, and what is meant for me, would come one day, as long as i put all my effort in it, and i certainly believe that God put me in this world for a purpose, and the same goes to everybody. we all have something to contribute to this world.

my mum always tells me,
"must always have confidence, think positively, you believe you can do it, set a target, then you can do it."
yeah, i lack of confidence, but i think the seed of confidence is growing inside me, i hope that i would really manage to achieve what i desire in the future, although it's hard, but i would try my very best. all i need is motivation and encouragement from myself, and might as well, from everybody. =)

"I'm going home, Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from. No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old
So I'm going home. Well I'm going home."
- Chris Daughtry's Home -

No comments: