Thursday, July 12, 2007

realising

i realise i haven't update for about almost a week? sorry guys =)

1. partially because the 1st and 2nd week after college commenced was two busy weeks for me as me and my friends had to quickly finish up our Moral Project which its due date is TOMORROW, Friday, the 13th of July.
2. and another reason because i was too tired and stuff. blah. and i was like staying back at college almost everyday where actually i intended to allocate my staying back time to study in the library, but instead i had to do that stupid Moral project. so practically, i was in college the whole day. and every morning i wake up without opening my eyes. -_-". lol. i think i kinda drained myself till im getting another sore throat again, sucks.

i feel like killing

"TGV CINEMA's WEBSITE, what sucky, crappy website is that, ##%$^%^$%%&*^&*(&*(&, bloody hell!!"

well, for my friends who would be sitting their exams soon, these pictures i dedicate specially for you guys, *maybe you've seen it before* just for laughs and stress relieve. =)












ohdear, there were changes in our places in Bio lab today, well, actually our lecturer changed everybody places, and guess what, i was allocated right in the front, the 1st table, *alamak, pening kepala* i hate to sit in front, not hate -lah, but just don't like sitting in front, where teacher can see you so clearly, blah, somemore i damn blur during practical, ish. must eliminate my blurness in the lab liao. -_-".

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hahhahahahaah. loved the pics :)