Monday, July 2, 2007

i was

i realised i kinda lost myself throughout the 2 weeks holidays,

i was tired
i was blur
i was weak physically, not mentally
i was sick
i was lazy
i was not myself
i was aching, my whole body was
i was emo -ing
conclusion is, holiday is so NOT a great thing for me

and now, today is the LAST day of holidays, let's celebrate!! Lee Wern Ching is back!! (well, who cares anyway, lol)



- YIPPEE -

feel the spunk
feel the world
feel the funk
feel the fun
feel the ohmm
feel the boost
feel the energy

and, SPREAD THE LOVE!!~~ =)

*hugs and kisses to everybody reading my blog* =P
*xxMuahxxx*

"Ohyes! im back, let me spin the world with my presence, feel me =P

A.L.I.V.E i am =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YYYYEEEEEEEHHOOOOOOOO!!! :)

Janus995 said...

Good to have you back ;)

Love, Cheeps.