Thursday, July 26, 2007

email


i received this really funny email, well, i find it funny though, from someone i do not know, it goes like this......

Subject : Greetings from another Lee Wern

Hi,

I came across your blog after searching my name for Google. There is really not much point in this e-mail other than it's nice to see somebody who shares (almost) the same name as me. I thought Lee Wern is an uncommon name and when I tell Chinese people it sounds totally foreign to them. I dunno. I simply go by "Lee" now because it's more English sounding and sounds better to me anyway. I live in Toronto, Canada.

Lee
erm, how am i supposed to react to this? haha. but it was really nice of this person to take his/her little time to email me, just to tell me that we share almost the same name. XD

No comments: