Monday, June 23, 2008

confessions

i don't think i've gotten over the misery of the A2 examinations. i should feel relieved that i've completed this tremendously-horrible-nightmare that has been haunting me for one and a half years, Cambridge A-Level, but yet, i feel no euphoria sweeping right through me, like a gush of strong wind, where's the wind? where is it? it's missing. i still feel occupied like, words and thoughts teeming in my mind, "opps, when is the next exam?" "why am i so free now? it feels awkwardly weird. " i guess the wicked pre-u programme has really intoxicated my mind. argghhhh!!!

see, i have to get used to the freedom i'm having now. i have to make myself believe that i can actually sit down and watch TV the whole day without being bothered by homeworks, books that await me to be read, or even assignments and Maths papers. *wooooh* freedom is enjoyable and yet it might be even miserable. how ironic.

it seems unbelievable that i'm on my way to my dreams. my hands reaching out towards the stars i've been attracted to since when i was a little child, being offered into a medical school. "i believe i can fly, i believe i can touch the sky..." it doesn't seem impossible at all. nevertheless, a tinge of unsureness always seems to cover my vision. but somehow, there would be times, me comforting myself...

mr. cupido


now i must get back to Tomb Raider... =P

No comments: