Wednesday, April 9, 2008

trials is the past now

now, it's time to reflect on what i managed in my trials which is so over! *hehehe*

first and foremost

.Mathematics.

there were some pretty tough stuff in paper 3 Mechanics, in case you're wondering what is that, and you're guessing Physics, yes, it's what we learned during our old SPM days, force, friction, acceleration, velocity, displacement, bla bla bla. and really, Physics is so totally not my thing, but once you actually get a grip of how the concept is like, you can get it through. i think i screwed up quite badly for this paper, but somehow, from another point of view, i think i did okay, i hope it's very okay for me to get an A.

then, there was paper 4 Pure Mathematics, i thought this paper was really okay, my effort not wasted for finishing all the trial past year papers, everything i know was put to used in this paper, phew! *wipes sweat* except that i didn't notice there was this 5 marks question, but i didn't know how to do it anyway, even in the trial past year papers, i wasn't really good at that certain topic, so nevermind, the past is the past. i still need to get hold of it before my real exam. haha.

.Chemistry.

paper 4 structure questions was really nice man, *hopes in my heart*. it wasn't really that challenging, that i supposedly thought it would be. which is really good! haha. i managed to do everything without really doubting my answer. i hope i did good.

paper 5 is a practical paper, except we don't need to do hands-on experiment, it's like the paper 3 in SPM. lol. Chemistry actually bores me. lol. and i didn't really know how to do the 1st part of the paper, it was really weird man, i hope i didn't screw up badly.

.Biology.

paper 4 structure and essay questions was quite the bomb man. i thought i did pretty good. my confidence was there again. all i hope is for the best. i hope im not wrong. =)

paper 5 practical paper was pretty okay too. well, i did my best.

for this trials exam, i was practically calm and relax. i really don't why though, it feels like i don't care about anything at all, i did my best at practising and doing revision. so yeah, i gave my everything!

No comments: