Friday, April 25, 2008

on the bright side

Mathematics is like my lover. i have fun with it. but sometimes i get really frustrated with it. i enjoy the moments i have with it (as in doing the papers -lah) it makes me feel satisfied when im done with it. hahahahaha. =P

Chemistry is like my enemy. but keep your enemies closer. i need to understand my enemy before i master and control it!!!!!! *shows fist* *box box*

Biology might just be like my lifetime soul mate. i would never really get bored of it, although there are tiny chances that i feel bored sometimes. but i really love the subject. it's fun and really cool when you know new stuff. neat!

i found back my vibes already, totally! it happened yesterday, made me realised that that something i love and admire is still visible, just not present sometimes, hidden, but it is still there. and i love it!


a few things to be happy and grateful about

i am immuned to hepatitis B!!! yes i don't need the i-always-fear injection. but taking blood was not that bad really, much better than i had expected.

i got band 8 for my IELTS test! yes! *glees happily* i totally thought i screwed my speaking exam, but i got band 7.5. haha. this also made me realised that i should trust and believe in myself more. no fear! with a bit more confidence. now all i need is to take my forecast result for applying for IMU.

i bought Maroon 5's limited deluxe edition It Won't Be Soon Before Long CD. teehee. 19 songs altogether with 7 bonus tracks and a DVD. Wake Up Call featuring Mary J.Blige is totally awesome.

i totally didn't understand what happened in American Idol result show yesterday. everything was messed up, America got the wrong contestant. why Syesha Mercado and Carly Smithson was in the bottom 2 despite both of them were very good on Wednesday night. it left me perplexed and puzzled. haiz. Jason Caestro and Brooke White were not that good samo...

No comments: