Tuesday, April 22, 2008

on the dark side

ON THE DARK SIDE!!

my stupid A2 trial results, i know, i can't stop ranting about it, because i feel so let down by myself! and this actually hasn't happened just once, it happened when
1. i got a B3 for History in SPM and cried my eyes out
2. i got B for the first time ever in Biology
3. i screwed my IELTS oral exam
gwad, i could go on and on, which i don't think that you guys wanna hear my embarrassments out...

i got a stupid B for Mathematics!!! blah, i think it was all the Mechanics paper's fault, which directly leading to my fault, my stupidness, DUH! but if i could score better in my Pure Maths, i would have gotten a stronger B. but damn it, i did stupid mistakes in those easy questions, i feel so dumb now, 1 mark here, 2 marks there, i lost ALOT of marks. next time i shouldn't be too over-confident and control it at a ngam ngam level...

then there was Chemistry, i got a B too, HAIZ! the paper 5 which is a practical paper mainly pulled me down to my death. why is it hard? because we don't know how to plan the experiment. i still really need to strengthen myself with the theories in Chemistry. i didn't really study much for trials. and it is so boring. blah.

luckily, i still got an A for Biology, if not i would totally kill myself, phew! and i feel kinda guilty because, no! i can't tell! teacher said she was lenient, for those who falls in the 70 - 78 marks category, there are not safe, fortunately, i got more than that -lah. still, i cannot have my take-for-granted attitude destroy me again, and continue to endeavour the subject.

i must study already! yes i must! do not procrastinate!

my stupid ulcer suck big time!

yes, i clumsily bit my inside lip TWICE! in different places. how stupid of me, eat also can have little accidents like that. then, 2 ulcers 'sprouted' out. but then, "there is only one room for one ulcer", therefore, 1 ulcer is freaking big, which is practically killing me, and the other is small. haiyo...

No comments: