Monday, January 14, 2008

the reason

i am a very stubborn person, indeed. as stubborn as a mule. not that i like to being compared to a mule, but it is there, contained in my many double helices of DNA, or maybe in the thick skull of mine. sometimes im proud to be stubborn (weird huh) but in other times, i get into trouble because of my stubborness. well, nevermind about that just yet.

having this stupid problem that revolves around me and my friend. one fine day, she nicely asked me if my mother could fetch her to college. well, knowing that my family is having some little problems, i told her that it might not be possible for my mother to fetch her to college. and then she just said, you just ask, if cannot really nevermind.

"okayyyyy then", i was thinking. so whatever, went back home, and asked my mother. but because of several reasons, my mother told me that she could not fetch her as well. reasons are listed as below.

1. because sometimes my mother needs to go off early.
2. because sometimes my mother needs to fetch my brother as well and needs to go off early.
3. because my mother is always very busy.
4. because it is not convenient for my mother to go to my friend's house to fetch her in the morning.
5. because we have no maid, and it is quite troublesome for my mother too.

sigh. so i told my friend the reasons, and she just replied me "ok, nvm." then you know what, the next dat, she just totally ignored me. she gave me the cold shoulder. like didn't talk to me the whole day at all. i was really pissed and could not think of a reason why is she mad at me. i did no wrong. it is not even my mom's job to fetch her.

so, being a person who cannot stand having troubles with friends, i decided to sms her. and her reason was "well, then you don't know me well. sorry, i am not used to people rejecting me." i was actually quite stunned with her reply, and thought "takkan im the 1st person who ever rejected her..." sigh. i guess i should not bother much.

but please do tell me, is she correct for being mad at me? or should she be mad at me?

3 comments:

Sara said...

Ask her to take a look in the mirror and slap herself.

Anonymous said...

I'd say.. SLAP HER YOURSELF! :D

Hi Wern Ching! Sorry for being totally random but I've been so bored that I read practically the whole world's blog now. Heheh.

Wern Ching said...

hey, audrey, thx 4 dropping by my blog...ahahah XD