Monday, January 21, 2008

it's not over

i am so (x100) relieved!

despite my rantings and worries and solemn, deep, dark thoughts

now i am full with vigour and vitality

i hope it would last though -_-"

got my results and am really very satisfied with it

hehe

i got 3A's and 1B

B for Thinking Skills

gwad, im so like *wipes sweat*

can't really believe it, i always got D for Thinking Skills, because i couldn't be bothered by it, and didn't care. yeah, i know it's bad attitude. don't follow my footsteps guys. but i think during the TKS exams, i really lashed out and drained my brain, think, think, think. such a miracle though. would not be so greedy to ask for A -lah, since i did a SO not enough practice for it. im definitely happy that i did not get a Donkey. LOL.

and i thought i totally screwed up my Chemistry practical. phew! to tell the truth, PMR, SPM and this AS exam, i didn't really do my best and study like mad though. i have to say Lady Luck is on my side, it's not that i'm smart or anything but luck is a part of it, maybe not during that SPM History exam -lah. but still, i always feel surprised to get such results. not that i didn't work hard for it, i did study and work "half" hard, i didn't study 100% but during the exam i gave my 100%. so maybe that's why huh. *scratches head* shouldn't justify so much.

still, i am so glad and delighted and happy. teehee.

No comments: