Friday, April 20, 2007

XD

my voice my voice has become sexyyyy, *bloody* XD my voice kinda changed cause of my flu, and i still have flu (minor) and i don't know why, it's been like 5 days already, stop bugging me flu virus, bleargh!!~~ XD and im home alone now boringggg

i look weird wearing formal clothing, i look so serious, i don't wanna be serious, i wanna look *not serious* *bwaahahahaha* XD and my bro's laughing his ass off, hmph. XD i'll get my revenge, *sweet vengeance* and wondering how did yee hong's music programme turned out XD hope it went smoothly eh XD

omgwad, i wanna get these 3 albums :
1. Lin Yu Zhong - Under The Rain (Lin Yu Zhong)
2. Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
3. Kelly Clarkson - My December
and hell yeah, my money would fly away ~~~ XD

ohno, i so don't wanna learn mechanics, plus with my teacher's condition, one word-disaster. oh god please pray for me, that miracle happens, she would improve drastically over the holidays XD

what is action potential? electrical wave? impulse? XD

*currently listening to kelly clarkson's never again* *linkin park's what i've done*

No comments: