Thursday, April 19, 2007

i

test drive my mum's car today, drove around ss19, and yeah, i practically gave her a heart attack, yeah, she said her legs went numb or something, (are you sure it's that serious, mummy?), i mean, today's the 1st day im driving your car ya know, and all the while im driving a kancil, im not getting used to your car YET, XD. anyway, i think she was shocked -lah, no need to get so agitated - lah, i won't scratch your car (and i didn't) XD, but seriouslly, i can't really jugde the sides of the car yet, so sorry -ah. XD she said my dad would probably scold me considering the way im driving. XD *bwahahahhaha*

and im down with flu (i hate getting sick), it makes me feel lethargic, anyway, im ok now, just feeling tired and tak ada semangat, i think i would rather go back to college, rather than having a 2-week break holiday, im feeling so restless, bleargh. XD

condolences to the 32 people who passed away because of the deadly massacre that happened at Virginia Tech *peace out*

1 comment:

Sara said...

Haha. Don't worry, I still make my mum nervous. And I've been driving for some time now. She still thinks there's an imaginary break there :)