Monday, April 9, 2007

Oh Yay!!~~

i've passed my driving exam!!~~ wooohoooo~~ i passed i passed, but i think my arms got darker, it was damn freaking hot during the slope - parking - 3 point turn exam, and i sweat as if i just came out from a bath XD anyway, happy me XD and seriously, the car i drove was well, not in a good condition i guess, you had to lift the clutch so much for the car to move, and i thought i was going to have a problem at the slope, but hey, lucky me, i did it!!~~ weeeeee XD

omgwad, im just so into kelly clarkson right now, gwad, i love her, i love her, i love her!!~~

and i found something i wrote when i was really really sad, but i can't really remember why did i write this, hmmmm...

black smoke billowing over me
darkness eating me
lonileness swallowing me
feeling so hopeless and useless
my heart is bleeding
each drop of blood makes me feel in agony
as my heart splits into two
falling into a black hole
nobody to save me
where is the love?
i don't want fights, no more
i don't want arguments, no more
all i want is peace
peace binds everything together
peace, please come back to this world,
to each country,
to each community,
to each family,
to each individual,
to ME
please, save me
from this broken world!

ohwell, that was a long time ago, and now i've changed, i've changed to a happier and cheerful person, and i love myself, i love my family, i love my college, i love my class, i love my friends, i love my teachers (gawd, they're damn funny), i love everything!!~~ XD
ohyeah, kelly's new album "My December" is coming out soon!! and her new single "Never Again" is hitting the radio this April 11, i hope it's worldwide....XD yeah
things are just getting better and better
what goes around, comes around XD

4 comments:

Sara said...

Congrat on passing your exams girl! Muaxxx

chiiiiing said...

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! :D :D :D

and yes kelly clarkson is awesome. best american idol still. checkout her rendition of "you make me feel like a natural woman" during AI season 1... it'll blowww u away!

Wern Ching said...

ohyyyyayayayay...omgwad, i love the way she belts out that song, it makes me high...bwahahaha... XD she's freaking awesome

Wern Ching said...

thank you thank you ahahahah XD