Saturday, September 8, 2007

the resolving power


FOR this 2-week holiday, i would seriously do some self-reflecting and improve on my diligence and conscientiousness.
YOU, L W C, cannot afford to be lazy anymore ohkay. your biggest and humongous enemy is LAZINESS and you need to change it quick before you become a heap of crap. which i don't think you would desire to. hmph. bleuk.

therefore my holiday resolution is to

CHARGE at Biology - Chemistry - Mathematics and Thinking Skills.

and reCHARGE again at Biology - Chemistry - Mathematics and Thinking Skills till my real AS examination creeps up which would be starting at October the 17th or maybe even as early as October the 9th for my practical exams.

one word - !!KAMBATEH!!

of course for all my friends out there studying too, whether no exam or got exam, we SAMA-SAMA berusaha -lah. hehe. =)

No comments: