Friday, September 7, 2007

disaster trials

:: my trials are over :: !!YES!!

as usual. i can't live without .ranting. .complaining. .feeling remorse. regretfulness. of my exam papers. so, here it goes peeps. *sigh*

let me start with
.Mathematics.
Paper 1
i kinda thought that this paper was tough. it's like Add Maths SPM. blearghhh. even harder. and the damn paper was in the afternoon, after my depressing Biology exam. my head was kinda spinning here and there. information running here and there but little neurons attached and lighted. LOL. but i still can scrap through -lah, i hope. LOL.

Paper 6
Paper 6 is Statistics. yeah. normal, binomial distribution, probability. but this paper was da BomB. hehe. it was very manageable. and surprisingly with my low IQ, i could do all the questions, except that 2 marks questions. =.=". LOL.

please let me get an A in Maths. please.
.Chemistry.
Paper 1
woah, this paper was damn freaking hard, exactly same standard as Cambridge past year papers. obviously because most of the questions came from there, the lecturers just cut, copy and paste. LOL. and luckily the day before, i did all the multiple choice questions past year papers. so it really saved me. yeah. hehe. =P

Paper 2
surprisingly i thought this paper was moderate, at the borderline of easy and moderate. could do all the questions except 1 or 2. LOL. confidence was just at that ngam ngam level which i never had before for Chemistry. lol.

Paper 3
Paper 3 is practical exam. yes, hands-on experiment. it was overall okay. but kinda screwed up the calculating part. wth. lol.

i hope to get an A for Chemistry.
.Biology.
Paper 1
got the high level confidence to score full marks for this paper. *wink wink* but nah, it won't happen. -_-"

Paper 2
i totally screwed this paper. i don't know what the hell was going through in my head, my high level confidence for Biology suddenly dropped to zero level, maybe even going to negative. .OMGWAD I HATE MYSELF. looking at the questions, my brain just stopped dead and no information was coming through my mind. to seriously think back the paper, it was okay and maybe even easy for me. but damn it. something terribly wrong happened to my brain. shucks. i feel so down down down. but i can't do anything now. just feeling remorse and rebellious.

Paper 3
this paper was another disaster. the experiment part was totally not what i expected. lost 9 marks!!! blah. the rest of the paper was ok.


no hope in getting an A in Biology. i failed myself. =(
.Thinking Skills.
one word .screwed.

Paper 1
problem solving questions was ok. but critical thinking skills was disastrous.

Paper 2
no need to say. i have drilled out my brain. shucks.


please i don't want to fail. blah.

Conclusion is : i am stupid. =(

No comments: