Wednesday, April 22, 2009

when words go haywire

Warning. This post is not meant to be an emo post or i-so-give-a-damn-shit-that-im-complaining. No no no. No such thing. It's a sharing session.

Some people's attitude are totally intolerable. They barely even know you, like they only observe and see the superficial surface (your skin and nothing deeper) and yet they can comment critically not to mention freely, or simply throwing petty insults to you. My gwad.

I seriously don't understand these people. Are they trying to be closer? or jerks? or just the fun of poking fun of people they barely know, delightfully satisfying their ego-ness at the reaction received?

Please, giving me petty teasings/insults does not work on me at all, and you don't even know me! All you would do is annoy me even more. You are not in the right mind to give me that, and no right at all. If you've known me from the start of the semester, and then yes, we are close. but a few lunch meetings, barely 20 words of conversation, suddenly all sorts of words start spewing out.

but yeah, i don't give a damn actually. my reaction would be ignore and avoid. thank you very much.

"don't you think it's expensive?" - guy pointing at my food.

"you've been tricked, that is expensive." - guy.

damn, what is wrong with you guys? (i've been asked this question a few times already btw)

this is KL! do you expect it to be like Penang? Seremban? Malacca? OMy fucking goodness! the food here is like that. and what's more, there are no shops around IMU, all you have is the cafeteria, and 3 stalls outside (1 Indian, 1 Malay, 1 chee cheong fun stall).

If everything is expensive, you might as well don't eat at all. or just go back to your hometown. (sorry, this is not an insult). but please DON'T bother me, it's none of your business. I have the money to eat (yes, that's right!), and my human rights. Period.

and btw, i live in Selangor. i have much much better sense. thank you.

and i can't stand that some of them tries to tease my friend everytime. gwad! what is the glory of doing that? damn. he thinks he's some kind of holy being eh. shit -lah.

and there's the chopsticks case.

"see the both of them, Chinese but don't know the proper way of holding chopsticks." - guy.

puh-lease -lah. can eat enough -lah, damn you. besides, i don't use chopsticks 3 meals a day.

i'm not angry at all. just can't stand it at times.

but everything's good here!