Friday, October 17, 2008

Rain rain go away ~~

" Rain rain, go away,
come again, another day... "
It's been raining every afternoon, that i can't seem to go for swimming, i can't go online, and i can't download Heroes! blah! how "nice" the weather it has been. and as im typing this, the sky begins to darken. =.="

As i lay in my bed during midnight, after the rain interrupting me viewing Youtube, flashes of lightning strikes through the sky, so bright like fireworks, yet it looks scary, and scurrying behind it were the roaring and growling sounds of thunder, so horribly deafening, very very loud. I wouldn't budge abit in my bed, afraid that the thunder would strike me. but i know that if my conscience is clear, i shouldn't be apprehensive at all!

So, the roaring thunder accompanied me to sleep, half-asleep and half-awake i slipped into my dreams. Goodnight!

No comments: