Wednesday, October 22, 2008

actually...

I want to watch xxxHolic, yet Megavideo is not budging, it keeps getting stuck after 6 seconds or even 23 seconds. such a pity really. i guess i have to wait till Friday, 12 a.m. on Animax.

I feel like watching High School Musical 3: Senior Year in the cinema (yeah, cheesy huh) after listening to the soundtrack, what can i say, i guess these are the best songs in the trilogy. Even the song "I Want It All" by Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel is the best song from Sharpay and Ryan. lol. and the duet between Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens for "Can I Have This Dance" is beautiful as well. but the trailer gave me chills especially the part in the basketball court, (a little in a bad way) and i don't feel like wasting money...

my 2 favourite characters from anime Keroro Gunso : Dororo (light blue) and Tamama!!

see how Tamama's eyes changes, red veins come out when he's all angry, or provoked, double personality. and then he gives out his Tamama Impact, a super "abugae", (ya know? Dragon Ball, that round power force thingy) HAHA!

P.S. shit, im starting to lose my mind and there's no substance in my topics anymore. not like there always was. lol.

No comments: