Monday, May 5, 2008

heat

"limau ais satu..."

the waiter said "tak ada..."

"ice lemon tea -lah..."

he smiled at me "tak ada -lah..."
damn where did all the limau and lemons go, just when i needed to rejuvenate from the scorching heat. the bloody hot weather has several effects on the subject ---> me

1. it induces me to be grumpy, moody and very hot in the inside (do not get me wrong)

2. my pimples still haven't gone since my last trial exam, and it will remain there till my next exam is over. blah!

3. applying for universities is such a damn hassle. i've asked for my forecast from last Monday, and they still haven't gao tim yet, i better get it tomorrow since the admin said that. hmph! imagine the load of interviews i have to go for if i get picked. argh i hate it!

4. life is never easy

5. stupid heatwave

6. this week would be my last week having a normal class in Taylor's. man, i feel a slight sadness. and i am still wondering whether i should do the stuff that my brain wants me to do.

7. yes! i still know that somebody out there likes me!

speaking of admins at the front desk. i kinda hate to go to the office. believe me, the one particular admin for my programme office is NOT friendly at all. she's kinda arrogant when she speaks. arghh. the tone of her voice. NOT nice at all.

and i still remember...
that time alagammai went to her programme office, the person there just said, "what do you want now?" man, i feel like slapping her in the face. mai didn't do anything. cis.

1 comment:

Wern Ching said...
This comment has been removed by the author.