Sunday, August 5, 2007

no update




"im feeling way bored right now. but i won't have an update."

nothing much has happened to me this August. all i do everyday is listen to Maroon 5's It Won't Be Soon Before Long and Kelly Clarkson's My December while drilling my head with Chemistry. i've become so damn freaking busy this 2nd semester, i find it way more MORE hectic than the 1st semester, gwad. assignments, projects, past-year papers, homework, study, tests, quizzes, everything comes in the 2nd semester package. while revising topics for my AS examination i still need to study for my A2 syllabus. sigh.

having my Chemistry practical exam on 23rd August, man, i hope i can survive my practical exam, starting AS trials on 29th August and it ends at 7th September. must start filling, digesting, feeding my brain already. anyway, study hard and play hard. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaha!!! isnt this call update aledi!?!? HAHAH!!! oh oh,i love tat picture!! i meant the first picture!! :) oh oh,tat hamster reminds me of my DEAD hamster! :( :(

Wern Ching said...

ohdear ade, im sorry for your hamster...-_-"