Monday, May 14, 2007

please pray
just pray
for everybody in the world
for unfortunate ones
for unlucky ones
for those suffering
for those in misery
for those in poverty
for those in depression
for those with diseases
for those living in war affected countries
for those homes destroyed by natural disasters
pray that they would eventually see light one day
free themselves
pray too
for yourself
for your family
for your relatives
for your friends
for your teachers
and here i pray
for a speedy recovery for my grandma's hand (dad's side)
for my grandma (mum's side)
for my uncle
for my aunt
and for my parents
for my brother
for my cousins
for my aunts and uncles
for my friends
and for myself
that they would always be healthy
they would always be safe and sound
and live in happiness everyday

happy mother's day!

No comments: