Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Back To December - Taylor Swift

A new song from Taylor Swift - Back To December.

I LOVE the words, especially this,

"So this is me swallowing my pride,
Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night,
And I go back to December all the time.
Turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you,
Wishing that I realized what I had when you were mine.
I'd go back to December, turn around and make it all right.
I go back to December all the time."


and this,

"I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile, so good to me, so right,
And how you held me in your arms that September night,
The first time you ever saw me cry.
Maybe this is wishful thinking,
Probably mindless dreaming
If we loved again I swear I'd love you right."

Sometimes I would just look and think back, of all the experiences I had, that had helped me to grow stronger and for the better. Of all the wrongdoings sometimes i wish i could take it all back, correct it, and all the lovely memories i wish to relive.

It was not easy letting it go, coming out from the pain. All the nasty things i had in mind, i realized now, it was all words of anger, misery, and childish. If I could go back, and start all over, i will, i would, to make everything happier.

I have already walked out of this for years, so today, i am just letting my feelings flow out.

Look towards the future, and be grateful for the people around you that loves you, and that you love as well.

No comments: