Sunday, August 22, 2010

Semester 4 STARTS tomorrow!

I can just cry, moan, whine, shout and scream but nothing is going to bring back my holidays! GREAT!

Time seems to whiz by but i still feel i have learned nothing at all.

i am in a blur.

Lectures are fine, but i just don't like the hassle of Clinical Skills and discussions.

Firstly, you get all freaked out during Clinical Skills, the reason i don't even know why, probably those fierce looking lecturers and lack of preparation.

and discussions? do people really listen to what i am talking or the others? or they just daydream?

but then it's good to get something to do, rather then face the laptop all day.

i just need to have some confidence.

P.S. looking forward to my family trip! YES!

3 comments:

IFoundYou said...

Have confidence!

I think people have the intent to listen and really learn but often times just daydream... well that's just me anyways.

I like your page stranger, your pictures are real and happy. I get to see another part of the world here in the states!

Cheers!

Wern Ching said...

thank you for your kind words and following my blog! (:

yumsbyannie said...

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG, I WANT MANY FOLLOWERS!!!

http://yumsbyannie.blogspot.com/
http://bourdainmediumraw.com/essays/view/1508