Friday, July 23, 2010

Agnes from Despicable Me

I haven't watch Despicable Me yet!

and i want to!

Simply because the little girl Agnes is SO CUTE!

She starts with, "Does this count as annoying?" and she adorably slaps her face "tok tok tok tok tok tok" with her cheeks bouncing up and down, and Gru says, "Very annoying."

She adores Unicorns. So she says "It's so fluffy, i'm gonna die!" and when she gets the Unicorn, she says in a little more aggressive tone, "It's so fluffly!", as she shakes the Unicorn.

and one more scene, Agnes says (about Gru), "I like him, he's nice..." while Edith adds, "but scary..." and what does Agnes say? She says, "Like Santa!".

OHGWAD!

i just want to tell her

"You're so cute, i'm gonna die!"

7 comments:

Neneintheblue said...

I love Agnes too. She's so cute! Did you watch the film? I didn't, I'm waitng the dvd!!! Nice blog... :)

Hannah said...

The movie was fantastic. I loved Agnes. She was adorable. My family and i just bought the DVD. I personally think that it is one of the best childrens movies out their.

Mary Kate said...

You won't be disappointed. Agnes is like the sequel to Boo of Monsters, Inc. ...a little girl, overflowing with adorable. In Despicable Me you'll get a happy heap of Agnes, so if you haven't already, please do see it.
She's so darn cute I've even got a Youtube clip of my favorite scenes to click... on a rainy day.

Best wishes in 2011 =-) ...Mary Kate (papertiger blog)

Anonymous said...

OMG i just watched despicable me and i love agnes!!! =] shes so cute!! <3 especially her obsession with unicorns.....

mchafrppelvr said...

I. love. agnes! she's my favorite and she better be just as ahhhhdorable in the next movie!!! 'its so fluffy im gonna die!'
best line of the whooollle movie!

Anonymous said...

Baby girl Agnes says "IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE. Don't say that baby girl. You're probably so young that you actually meant to say "TO DIE FOR" but didn't know how to say it. Nobody talks about baby girl busting dance moves to the SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER soundtrack LOL! You go baby girl!!! OXOXOXOX

dandelbert said...

agnes is so cute..i want to have afuture daughter like her