Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I MUST make a trip to KLCC alone after my hospital posting in the Kuala Kubu Baru Hospital.

Even if it means sacrificing one day not reading lecture notes.

I NEED to hold my camera again and take pictures.

*and i hope the KL Design Week exhibition is still there*

My hands very itchy without it.

and get that Canon 50mm 1.8 II lens.

Can't wait for my cousin's wedding during July, because that means i get to take pictures!

Whoopie!

For now, i must focus and pass my End Of Semester 3 exam.

Gah.

Kambateh!

2 comments:

Christine said...

hehe. hand itchy for picture taking huh? xD

jiayou jiayou! =)

Tay Y Z said...

I UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN !!! THE ADDICTION ! THE DESIRE TO HOLD YOUR CAMERA IN YOUR HAND AND HEAR THE SOUND OF THE SHUTTER.... !!

I understand it all too well.....

Photographer without a camera,
tay