Saturday, February 13, 2010

My First DSLR Camera

Finally, i managed to get my hands on my very first DSLR camera!

the Canon EOS 500D

Here are a few amateur or noob shots. LOL!

I hope you can see the water beads. (:


this picture is supposed to focus on the small plant while the background is blurry.


macro function - i love close ups!

this picture is supposed to focus on the turtle, while the background is blurry.

Spiderman!

the Spiderman keychain i bought from Japan Universal Studios.

you can see the water ripples.


my bearbrick with the background blurry.

There are more shots to come!

(:

and

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

GONG XI FA CHAI!

HAVE A NICE NEW YEAR!

7 comments:

Qing said...

omg how much you bought it? i plan to get one myself too. hahahaa

Wern Ching said...

the camera + tripod + bag + 8G memory card = 3130 then i upgraded for a better UV filter so all together 3200. (:

i think you can get a lower price if you buy it in KL. (:

but actually you could check out Nikon as well, it's the best for DSLR. (:

Alice said...

Hey wern ching. Happy CNY.
My honey is actually my violin. LOL. Ppl celebrate the first day of CNY iwth families and friends but I watched anime the whole day alone in my room. Haha. Btw, I don't know why I can't leave comments in my blog. :S

Wern Ching said...

Alice: Violin! Nice man! Hope can see you perform next time. heehee! well, it's a different experience for CNY this time. (: LOL

take care alright!

Alice said...

Well, I used to think it is not easy to play piano. Everything is about fingers skills. But since I started playing violin, IT IS THE MOST CHALLENGING INSTRUMENT THAT I'D EVER PLAYED. Cause there are only keyboards and everything is finely tuned already. But violin is different, u have to tune it urself, slightly misplace ur finger, the tune is WRONG. Arghhhh.

Btw, can u help me check whether u can leave comment on my blog? I still cant leave comment on my blog. Blogspot's comments is banned in australia?

Alice said...

Hmm, I still can't leave comment in my blog. Crap.

Wern Ching said...

weird. i think there's something blocking your comment thingy...