Monday, December 7, 2009

Goodbye My Friend

I am supposed to continue this post with my trip to Japan.

but,

I just received a sad and bad news from a friend,

Our primary school friend passed away this afternoon.

I thought he was joking in the first place.

I just couldn't believe it.

I feel light-headed. I feel like i am floating around.

It's just so sudden. and i just cannot believe that a friend of our age, i cannot believe that i would be able to experience such a thing. I feel like swearing. Fuck.

What is this?

It just makes me realize life is so unpredictable. Really.

He used to sit beside me in class. We were in the same class for 6 years straight even when our J class broke up, we went to the same class during Standard 4.

He used to bully and tease me alot.

and he was very good in basketball.

he was cute, mischievous and cheeky.

Me and him, we had this special relationship.

and he's gone.

i don't what to feel right now.

He always has and will always be a part of my memory.

Rest in peace Han Yin.

No comments: