Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Things didn't turn out as i expected.

Even though my exam is over, but the nightmare isn't over yet.

There is still the results.

The papers were difficult. What was thought to be popular to come out, didn't even make the slightest appearance. It was a total disaster for me.

I blame myself.

for not studying enough.

and now i have to see the disappointment in their eyes.

Please.

I really pray and hope.

that i can get through this.

even if the chances are really small.

):

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up, Wern Ching!!! You can do it!!!
Now I'm still stuffering in my exam period!!!
:S

Sara said...

hey babe :) i'm sure results will be fine :) life is too short to worry bout trivial matters that will take its course in due time. u worked ur best so be contend with the rest aite? meet up soooooon :) LOVE LOTS.

Wern Ching said...

hey guys, thank you so much for your concern! (: