Friday, June 26, 2009

semester 1 done!

the freedom that i've yearned for has finally arrived!

goodbye anatomy and physiology! *waves real hard*

hello holidays! *hugs n kisses* :D

Summative exam was, well, mediocre and slanting towards the difficult side. If you don't study at all, you would end up as a goner. but what happens when you cramp everything that is twice as thick as your Oxford English dictionary within a week? Oh. You remember bits and pieces. The consequences of procrastination NeveR pays off. It ain't doing me good, i know. It's not good for everybody! :D

oh well. im still satisfied with the outcomings. no flowery A. but it ain't a C as well. :D I still remember cramming Chemistry just the day before the paper for my 1st Taylor exam. haha. Sleeping at 3 am and still getting a B.

but no more of it anymore. I MUST change my ways. if not i think i can't succeed my semester 2 end examinations where they'll be kicking people out! yikes!

one more thing.

RIP Michael Jackson.

i love Thriller and your music will always be remembered.

No comments: