Sunday, March 15, 2009

Boringgggg

I am so freaking lazy to finish my PBL research, though i'm about three quarters through. Such boring learning issues, midlife crisis and retirement being one of them! I find no correlation between the 2 of it, as in on the internet. Damn it! and other parameters to evaluate a healthy weight? shit -lah. all i know is BMI. *sighs loudly*
So, what is PBL?


Problem-based learning.

but what is it -lah?

It's like what you watch on House MD, it's a small group discussion, somebody leads the discussion, and somebody gets to write on the whiteboard. similar situation but without House's obnoxious remarks. we are professional and respect everybody's opinion. HAHA! but i still love him and Hugh Laurie.

basically, i still haven't got used to it. Everytime i have it, i stress. Ceh. What to expect? i only had 3 PBL sessions. and i feel lazy to talk sometimes.

imagine when i survived and graduate as a doctor, while having a conversation with my patient,

Me: where pain?

Patient: all over. my hands. my legs. my limbs.

Me: uh. ok. *examines patient*

Patient: *groans and groans*

Me: ......... *doesn't speak at all*

Patient: What do i have?

Me: ughh. dengue.

So, you get what i mean? Laziness of talking.

Oklah, this is just a joke, don't worry. =P

I won't be that cold and so not informative. LOL! *prays i will not be*

No comments: