Thursday, January 15, 2009

how i love for my monitor to come back to me. ishhh. i really need it because i have lots of stuff to download!! *grabs head and screams* why can't the repairment process be faster! it's 3 weeks already!! *angry fumes coming out of head* as how am i blogging? through my dad's laptop, but it's quite inconvenient. urghhh!!

another thing, OMGwad, Amy Adams was just so gorgeous and stunning at the Golden Globe 2009, she just took my breathe away, breathtaking! and i apparently went goo-goo-ga-ga. *bonkers already* *screams and faints* im sure i wasn't the only one feeling that way, she was totally the belle of the ball on the red carpet, definitely the best looking!



*sighs dreamily* i'm in love with her. not to say im les, im straight, no turning, no nothing. and she is the hottest star now, up and rising, and still going hotter. =)

ohyah, this is such a random thing. a really long time ago, i sat the Space Shot in Genting for the 1st time, and then the 1st time it went down abruptly, i opened my mouth and tried to scream, but nothing came out... so i was like... =O *ahhhhh* my mouth big big, but no sound, then i decided to close my mouth -lah. LOL! i always wonder if i would ever have the guts to sit the second time again. haha.

No comments: