Monday, August 25, 2008

sometimes i have the desire of taking up photography lessons. it amazes me. i don't want to be amateurish, i want it to be cool. i feel so awed by those super cool, high-tech cameras. itchy-hands it makes me. sadly, i can't afford the camera. =.="

fight of those Gundams, will ya? =P

suddenly, i feel the need of changing my hairstyle. i want to cut it like boyish short. since i'm stuck at home for half a year, if it doesn't turn out nice or cool, all i have to do is stay at home everyday. HEHE! but i'm still having doubts about it. sigh.

camwhored one fine night

I've been watching Moonlight Resonance - 溏心风暴之家好月圆 TVB drama, and all i can say that the drama is awesome. Superb acting. Very moving and touching. Every episode has this nice climax. One of the best TVB drama i've watched.

Now we're all grown up, everything seems so near, yet the feelings to reach out to secure your dreams are not there. Thinking back when we were still kids playing happily in the playground, everything seems distant, but the flaming desire was there too keep us striving. The innocence was so humongous and strong, it's overwhelming, there were no worries to think about. This is where the catch is. The worries were saved for now, for when we've grown up. All we want is to be happy, to be able to reach for the dreams we've dreamed once when we were little.

Glancing back, every scene and memories still seem so fresh. All the tears i've flowed. All the challenges i've faced and finally overcame. I got my heart broken. I've did naughty things but i still feel proud about it. Looking at how fast my brother grew into a quite rebellious teenager, and he's still a few inches away to be as tall as my dad. How i'm going to be able to achieve my ambition. i can't wait really.

All the best to everybody who's on their way to achieve their dreams!

1 comment:

choco said...

lol, you look like a child.